Inspiring Life-long Learning for 25 Years
I want to learn more about Waldorf... but where do I begin?
I like what I see, but how do I bring it into my home?
The following list of Waldorf books are some of our favorite publications highlighting the delicate dynamic of the Waldorf classroom, curriculum, and even approach at home. Some of these are even in our parent library- check with our front desk!
Introductions into Waldorf Education
- Understanding Waldorf Education- Teaching from the Inside Out by Jack Petrash
- School as a Journey by Torin M Finser
- Waldorf Education- An Introduction for Parents- Waldorf Publications
- Windows into Waldorf- An Introduction into Waldorf Education- Waldorf Publications
Non-Waldorf Publications supportive of the Waldorf Lifestyle/ Approach:
- You are Your Child's First Teacher by Rahima Baldwin Dancy
- Hunt, Gather, Parent: What Ancient Cultures Can Teach Us About the Lost Art of Raising Happy, Helpful Little Humans Hardcover- by Michaeleen Doucleff
- Simplicity Parenting- Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids by Kim John Payne