Inspiring life-long learning in all students.
We are prepared to receive children between 7:30AM and 8:30AM Monday – Friday.
There are two arrival options:
- EARLY: Arrive between 8:00-8:30AM
- EARLIEST: Arrive between 7:30-7:59AM
Pricing Structure (per child):
|Arrival||Contracted||5-Use Pass||Drop-in Rate|
- This program is available for children currently enrolled in the Grades or Early Childhood programs of Da Vinci Waldorf School.
- For those who need to schedule occasional, emergency, or temporary Before School Care, please register by calling the school office 24 hours in advance, if possible.
- Grades students report to our Before School Care teacher, Chandrika Bar-Zvi.
- Before School Care requests will be filled on a first-come first-served basis, and the program may fill up. Please confirm availability before dropping a child for Before School Care.
- Before School Care passes are available for purchase in the office. We offer a “1-use pass” for one-time drop-ins and a “5-use pass” for occasional use at a discounted rate.
- Passes and Before School Care charges may be paid for in the office by check, cash, or added to your TADS account.