Inspiring Life-long Learning for 25 Years
DVWS Giving Circle is a unique program that invites you to give charitable dollars, while giving you a say in how those dollars are spent.
Our school, like any non-profit organization, needs support to achieve its mission—but we also want your involvement. A portion of donations received will be spent at the direction of Giving Circle members. You are invited to invest your values and lend your voice to the future direction of Da Vinci Waldorf School.
Your gift at any level makes you, or a person of your choice, a member of the DVWS Giving Circle. Every gift is a voice—members will meet, share ideas, and decide together how to use the fund to best meet the school’s needs. The Giving Circle decision-making event will be Saturday, February 4th, at 3:30 p.m.
Last year's Giving Circle brought six projects to fruition. Do you have a vision?
The Giving Circle process follows the Shared Gifting model developed by the Rudolf Steiner Social Finance group. Learn more about Shared Gifting here, by reading about last year's event, proposals and results. The process is inspiring, informative and builds a community of collective action and shared trust.
- the first $6,000 will go toward the operating budget; all remaining funds will be used as the Giving Circle directs
- all are invited—parents, teachers, staff, community members, businesses, friends, and family
- all gifts are tax-deductible
- any proposal in line with the school’s mission and long-range plans will be considered
- donors giving $500 or more will be recognized as Cornerstone Members
- donate all at once, or set up monthly installments
Become a part of the collaborative spirit of giving at DVWS by making a gift or pledge by January 13th.
Click the link below to give today! Every gift is appreciated.
Thank you for considering our school for your gift dollars this year!