Inspiring Life-long Learning for 25 Years
Reminder - All Required Health Forms Due by August 15th
Please check the list below to see if your child is required to submit documents this year.
No child will be allowed to begin the school year without submission of all required documents. A $50 administrative fee will be automatically added to TADS accounts if required documents are received after the deadline.
The following health forms are required for the indicated students:
- Any student new to the school - Child Health Examination
- Any student (kindergarten or older) enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time - Eye Examination
- Preschool (all students) - Child Health Examination
- Kindergarten - Child Health Examination, Dental Examination, Eye Examination
- 2nd Grade - Dental Examination
- 6th Grade - Child Health Examination, Dental Examination
- If applicable - Illinois Certificate of Religious Exemption
Please schedule necessary doctor, dental or vision appointments for your child now so that required forms will be completed by the August 15 deadline. Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 815-717-7314, mailed, or hand-delivered to the school office by August 15th.