DaVinia Postponed

Due to the encroaching inclement weather (thunderstorms through Sunday and beyond) headed our way, we have unfortunately decided to postpone the DaVinia event until after August 1st; date TBD.
We are so sad to do this, and we are hoping there will be a more favorable weather picture when we try again!
We understand that it may not work out for some with this change, and we will joyfully refund your ticket price once we confirm the future plans.
Keep watching the DVWS news, as well as Facebook and our website for the date announcement, but we will email you directly once the date is set.
Thank you in advance for your understanding, and here's to the wine getting better with a little more aging!
The DVWS Development Team
and the SEC
Morgan Branson
Morgan Branson
Articles: 1665