Inspiring Life-long Learning for 25 Years
We have an exciting event coming up on the 27th of October, chances to win a gift basket of goodies, a coupon for breast thermography and upcoming scan dates.
October 27, 4:00 at Fresh Cafe Mundelein - You and Your Girls, Breast Health, what you can do to take charge. Dr. Kelly and I will be walking you through simple steps to reduce your breast cancer risks; including lymph brushing, nutrition, stress reduction and essential oils. Plus smoothie samples from Fresh Cafe as a treat.
Fresh cafe and the Breast Thermography Center are putting together a fabulous basket of goodies valued at $100.00! Here are the ways to get entries to win.
- 1 entry if you email back the secret word found in this email.
- 2 entries if you RSVP to the event and attend.
- 3 entries if you bring a friend to the event.
- 5 entries if you text “BreastHealth”and your name to 224-805-5847 to receive $20 off your breast thermogram scheduled in October or November 2019. Pass on to your friends they can get the discount too.
- October 4, Friday- 10-2
- October 5, Saturday 10-2
- October 9, Wednesday 4-7
- October 17, Thursday 10-2
- October 22, Tuesday 10-2
- November 6, Wednesday 4-7
- November 12, Tuesday 10-2
Thermography is able to produce heat maps of the body and discover changes in your body over time. Deciding what is normal to you and what may be indicating something brewing (is the secret word). Often issues can be seen before the physical manifestation of a problem occurs. There’s no radiation, or painful compression and follow up decisions are up to you.
Are you worried about a possible health concern? Think of thermography first. You don’t have to wait for lumps to develop, you can see the body‘s reaction to the changes. Then you can address it while it’s a concern and not a major issue.
Knowledge and self care are important. We hope to see you at the breast health event or at a scan soon.
Dr. Kelly Paulsen, DC, CTT
Christine Banerjee, MCHFS, CTT
Breast Thermography Center (Serenity Health Resources)
452 N. Seymour Mundelein