Inspiring Life-long Learning for 25 Years
Saturday, April 30th, 11:30 a.m.
Expecting parents & moms and dads with babes in arms (conception through age one) are warmly invited to join us for a FREE lunch-and-learning event.
Over a simple, delicious lunch of homemade, organic bread and soup, we’ll discuss:
- - practical ideas for parenting infants
- - helpful information for the pre-natal period
- - suggestions for the early months of your baby’s life
- - the importance of replenishment and care for mom
- - ideas to establish bedtime rituals to encourage healthy rhythm
- - simple verses, songs, and games to share with your baby
This is a free event! Space is limited. Please reserve a place by calling Barbara at 847-526-1372 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring any questions you may have.
Da Vinci Waldorf School’s Parent-Child teacher, Mrs. Chris Ecklund, will lead the activities and discussion.