Inspiring life-long learning in all students.
Responsible for maintaining the website. Ensure the site is functioning properly and is available to users.
Test speed of access and improve upon loading speed. This is an evolving position. Discussions will be held to identify projects and priorities.
- Maintain the backend of the school website.
- Ensure the web servers, tech and software are operating accurately.
- Examine and analyze site traffic - SEO.
- Utilize scripting languages such HTML, CSS, PHP
- Serve as the server administrator/host G-Suite, support CRM.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on the website.
- Fix broken links and pictures that aren't appearing properly.
- Decide how the site's content will be delivered to the Internet.
- Keep files small so sites load faster.
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
Training and Work Requirements:
- WordPress, G-Suite experience
- Weekly/bi-weekly check in with Administrator
- Works closely with the Marketing & Communications Administrative Assistant
- Respond within 12 hours of request by completing task or acknowledging request
- PT Hourly - Non-EXEMPT
- Negotiable based on experience
- Approximately 10 hours per week
Please send a letter of interest, resume, and a list of references to Info@Davinciwaldorf.Org.