DVWS Giving Circle 2021
This year’s Giving Circle will be open for gifts through February 6.
To make a one-time gift:
What is the DVWS Giving Circle?
You are invited to invest your values and
lend your voice to the future direction
of Da Vinci Waldorf School.
Do you have a dream for our school?
What do you think will help DVWS fulfill our mission?
The DVWS Giving Circle is an annual opportunity for community members to participate in deciding how donation dollars are distributed to make our dreams for the school a reality.
Your gift at any level allows you to become a member of the DVWS Giving Circle.
Giving Circle Members are invited to submit proposals for projects and then decide how the dollars will be allocated amongst the submitted proposals.
The Giving Circle Event will be
Saturday, February 6, 2021,
whether in person or virtual.
You need not be present at the event to submit proposals for consideration nor to vote for your favorite proposals.
Over the years the Giving Circle has brought us these and more:
The finer details…
- 60% of each donation will go into the Giving Circle fund. 40% will go to support the school’s operating budget, until it reaches $12,500.
- Once the operating budget is fulfilled, 100% of each donation will go to the Giving Circle fund.
- Parents, teachers, staff, community members, associates, businesses, friends, and family are all invited to become Giving Circle members.
- Proposals in line with the school’s mission will be considered by the voting members.
- All gifts are tax-deductible.
- A donation of any amount makes you a member.
- All members will be invited to submit a proposal for consideration.
- Each member has an equal vote on how the fund is allocated, regardless of the size of their gift.
- Donations may be made either all at once or over six monthly installments via Paypal (December through May).
- Donors giving $500 or more will be recognized as Cornerstone Members.
How did we come up with this unique program?
Thank you for considering our school for your gift dollars this year!
Many thanks to our Giving Circle donors 2015-2020!