Inspiring Life-long Learning for 25 Years
Website Da Vinci Waldorf School
Independent Private School in Lake County, IL
The Board Secretary is an executive and voting member of the Board of Trustees of the Da Vinci Waldorf School and appointed in a manner consistent with the bylaws. He/she is accountable to the Board of Trustees for the fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities outlined below
Term of Office
Three years with the possibility of renewal for a second term.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop meeting agendas for the Board of Trustees and Executive Committee
- Keep the minutes of all meetings of the Board of Trustees and of the Executive Committee;
- Attend to the giving and serving of all official notices for the Corporation;
- Attest the signatures of the proper officers to all contracts, guaranties, certifications and other obligations of the Corporation,
- Perform all duties incident to the office of the Secretary, subject to the control of the Board, and such other duties as may from time to time be required of him or her by the Board, the Executive Committee, or the President.
The Secretary is automatically a member of the Board Executive Committee*, and will also participate in the Strategic Planning efforts.
- Commitment to the organization’s mission and strategic directions.
- Commitment to upholding confidentiality in sensitive matters.
- An understanding of, and experience with, standard minute taking and production.
- An ability to commit the time required to fulfill the responsibilities described.
- Approximately 3 hours per month
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com