All are invited to join the Da Vinci Waldorf School Giving Circle 2020.
We hope each of you will become a part of this year’s Giving Circle and contribute your vision to the future of our school. All parents, teachers, admin, staff, grandparents, alumni, local businesses, and any other extended community members are welcome to join.
Da Vinci Waldorf School is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit corporation, and as such all donations are tax deductible.
What is the DVWS Giving Circle?
YOU are invited to invest your values and
lend your voice to the future direction
of Da Vinci Waldorf School.
The DVWS Giving Circle is an annual opportunity for community members to share their dreams and intentions for our school and actively participate in making those dreams come true. As a non-profit organization, additional support is needed to achieve our mission. The Giving Circle process invites your participation in not only building up the fund but also in deciding how the fund will be spent.
Your gift at any level allows you to become a member of the DVWS Giving Circle. Giving Circle Members are invited to submit proposals for projects or initiatives they would like to see at our school. Once all the proposals are received, we will gather as a community and decide how the dollars will be allocated amongst the submitted proposals.
The Giving Circle Event will be Saturday, February 1, 2020
We will meet at The Relationship Center in downtown Wauconda.
You need not be present at the event to submit proposals for consideration. You may also select a proxy to vote for your favorite proposals on your behalf.
Do you have a vision?
What do you think will help DVWS fulfill its mission?
- A portion of the Giving Circle fund will go toward the operating budget; remaining funds will be used as the Giving Circle members direct.
- Parents, teachers, staff, community members, associates, businesses, friends, and family are all invited to become Giving Circle members.
- All proposals in line with the school’s mission will be considered.
- Donations at any level allow you to submit a proposal.
- All gifts are tax-deductible.
- You will be contacted shortly after making your donation with information about submitting proposals for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Donations may be made either all at once or in six monthly installments (December through May). Projects require pledges to be collected prior to beginning.
- Donors giving $500 or more will be recognized as Cornerstone Members