Da Vinci Waldorf School is seeking an Aftercare Teacher
We are seeking an Aftercare teacher to provide supervision and care for Early Childhood and Grade School students who stay after school from 3:30 until 6:00 p.m., four days a week (which days may be negotiable).
A strong candidate will have a commitment to uphold the principles of Waldorf education and the ability to meet the needs of children at different ages. The teacher will have to follow safety and disciplinary policies provided by the school and communicate with parents about their children.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide a loving, nurturing, safe and orderly environment for Early Childhood and Grades students
- Provide a space and assistance for grade school students to complete homework
- Play, draw, and handcraft with students
- Communicate with parents regarding their child’s experience
- Maintain records of attendance, behavior and any medical care
The pay for this position is $16/hr. Benefits include remission at 50% of percentage of service as compared to a full-time position and $500 for professional development after the first year of employment.
Please send letter of interest, resume, and a list of references to Christine Grafft.