This year we are offering summer camps for four weeks between June 25 and July 27 (skipping the week of July 4.) There are summer camps for children from age 1 through 6th grade, offering a positive social experience where storytelling, music, hiking, handwork, gardening, art, games, fresh air, healthy physical activity and free play abound! There are Early Childhood Camps for children 3-6 years old (preschool – 1st grade in the fall) and there are Grades Camps for children entering grades 1-6 in the fall. Parent-Child camps are also offered for children ages 1-3 (and their grown-ups!) You can register online or via paper form. Find a printable form here.
Parent-Child Camps (for ages 1-3) Register Now!
Wednesdays 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m., led by Margaret Myren
Four Weeks: June 27, July 11, July 18, and July 25
Registration is for all four weeks.
Parent-Child Camp Fee: $150
Early Childhood Camps (for ages 3-6) Register Now!
- Week of June 25–29 (Teacher: Donna Brooks)
- Week of July 9–13 (Teacher: Donna Brooks)
- Week of July 16–20 (Teacher: Dina Fasman)
- Week of July 23–27 (Teacher: Ieva Scoggin)
Grades Camps (for grades 1-6) Register Now!
5-day Camps: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Grades Camps Fee: $225.00
- Week of June 25–29: Arts, Crafts, and Games Camp (Teachers: Sarah DuRocher & Katie Hulls)
- Week of July 16–20: Chess & Games Camp (Teachers: Lauren Moretti & Dan Warren)
- Week of July 23–27: Chef Camp (Teacher: Elizabeth English)
- Week of July 9–13: Knitting, Dyeing, Weaving Camp (Teacher: Nicole Griffith)
Please pay by check at the school office and make checks payable to Da Vinci Waldorf School.
A signed Emergency Information and Release Form is required for each registered child in order to attend camp.
Download a copy here for printing you may pick one up in the school office.
The completed form must be returned to the office on or before the start of your child’s camp.