Waldorf graduates grow up to do a variety of things.
In a recent study, 556 individuals who graduated between 1943 and 2005 responded to a survey that indicated:
- 94% of Waldorf high school graduates attended college.
- 47% majored in arts/humanities and 42% in sciences/math.
- 88% graduated or were about to graduate from college.
- 94% were self-reliant and highly valued self-confidence.
- 96% highly valued interpersonal relationships.
- 90% highly valued tolerance of other viewpoints.
- 89% were highly satisfied with choice of occupation.
- 91% practiced and valued life-long learning.
Many Waldorf graduates have gained success in very diverse and visible careers, from movie star to CEO of American Express.
Stanford University Reviews Waldorf Education: https://blog.waldorfmoraine.org/2017/06/stanford-university-reviews-waldorf-education/
A list of famous Waldorf graduates or famous people who chose a Waldorf Education for their children: https://www.thewaldorfs.waldorf.net/