We are excited to officially open our Before School Care program!
Thank you for your patience with our pilot program as we determined the need of the community.
Registration Now Open. Please register as soon as possible, even if you have registered before. This confirms your continued participation in the program and acceptance of payment terms. Please register by Sunday if you plan to use the program on Monday. Thank you!
We are prepared to receive children between 7:30AM and 8:30AM Monday – Friday beginning this Monday, November 11.Register Here!
There will be two arrival options:
- EARLY: Arrive anytime between 8:00-8:30AM
- EARLIER: Arrive anytime between 7:30-7:59AM
Pricing Structure (per child):
|Arrival||Regular Schedule||5-Use Pass||Drop-in Rate|
- This new program is available for children currently enrolled in the Grades and Early Childhood programs of Da Vinci Waldorf School.
- For those who need to schedule occasional, emergency, or temporary Before School Care, please register online or via the school office 24 hours in advance, if possible.
- Grades students no longer report to classroom teachers for Before School Care, but will report to our Before School Care teachers, Jen Nichols and Chandrika Bar-Zvi.
- New: Last-minute and emergency drop-ins are welcome.
- Before School Care requests will be filled on a first-come first-served basis, and the program may fill up. Please confirm availability if possible before dropping a child for Before school Care.
- Before School Care passes are available for purchase in the office. We offer a “1-use pass” for one-time drop-ins and a “5-use pass” for occasional use at a discounted rate.
- Passes and Before School Care charges may be paid for in the office by check, cash, invoice via Paypal, or added to your TADS account.