Thursday, October 11, 8:45 a.m.!
Please join the grade school children and faculty for presentations from each grade school class. Get a glimpse of Waldorf Education in action, and see firsthand how our children are learning deeply and differently!
ALL Da Vinci community members are invited. We especially encourage Early Childhood parents to attend!
- Drop-off for grade school children will be at the Township Hall between 8:20-8:30 am. Students will sit with their teacher.
- Children in EC programs will not attend the assembly, and will have their regularly-scheduled day. Drop-off for EC children will be at school between 8:20-8:30 am.
- Parents with children in both the EC and grades programs should drop off their EC children at school first, and then proceed to the Township Hall to drop off grade school students, then park.
- Grade school students will walk back to the school with their teachers after the presentations, weather permitting. They will not stay for social time.
- Parents are welcome to stay at the Township Hall for social time after the presentations.
- If grade school students have an instrument to drop off on that day, parents may do so after the program. If the parent is not able to stay for the assembly, instruments may be brought to school after students are dropped off at the Township Hall.