Childcare will be available from 5:00–7:30.
- 5:00–6:00: 2nd/3rd grades class meeting
- 5:00–6:00: 4th/5th grades class meeting
- 6:00–7:30: All-School Community Meeting
- 7:30–: Potluck dinner, bonfire, and community building
We ask that families in attendance kindly bring an item to share, in the category specified by your child’s last name:
|E – J||desserts|
|A – D||green salads, pasta salads & side dishes|
|R – Z||entrees / main dishes|
|K – Q||fruit, cheese & crackers, veggies, finger foods|
Easy entree examples: bucket of grilled/fried/BBQ chicken, long sub sandwich cut-up, crock pot full of hot dogs or veggie dogs & buns, crock pot full of Mexican beef with cheese & chips, meat or veggie: lasagna, enchiladas, pizza. Please mark items as meat/veggie, if it is unclear.
Due to allergy concerns, please do not bring ANY foods that contain tree nuts or peanuts. Many thanks for your cooperation in keeping our students safe!
We will gather together as a community to:
- meet with faculty, board, and administration to ask questions and discuss important topics ahead of the new school year.
- receive updates from the board and administration, allow families to share feedback, and establish a recurring agenda for future community meetings (based on feedback).
- meet and mingle with other school families to establish and build relationships.
- provide a catalyst for positive growth and development of our strong, diverse, and vibrant community here at Da Vinci Waldorf School.