The 2017-2018 DVWS Giving Circle grand total stands at $9,796 as of January 5th at 6:30PM.
Not only does this leave us with no Giving Circle Fund this year (so far), it represents a shortfall to filling the $10,000 gap in our operating budget (for comparison, last year we had donations of almost $30,000.)
We can change that! Join today with a gift of any amount. Your support will make a difference!
Giving Circle Snapshot to date:
- We kicked off our third annual DVWS Giving Circle on Giving Tuesday, November 28th.
- We had incredible participation on our first day, with 57 donors contributing $5,276!
- Since 11/28 there have been 18 more donors contributing $2,720.
- We’ve received matching funds from employer matching programs and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation amounting to $1800.
- Many thanks to the nine DVWS parents, grandparents and teachers who each created a Facebook Fundraiser, bringing in a total of $6,141 (more 1/3 of which came from generous friends and family beyond our school community!)