Our school, like any non-profit organization, needs support to achieve its mission—but we also want your involvement. A portion of donations received will be spent at the direction of Giving Circle members.
You are invited to invest your values and lend your voice to the future direction of Da Vinci Waldorf School.
The Giving Circle decision-making event will be Saturday, February 10th.
Time and location T.B.D. You need not be present at the event to submit proposals for consideration, or even to vote (you may select a proxy to vote on your behalf.)
The year before we realized six projects.
Do you have a vision?
- the first $10,000 of the Giving Circle fund will go toward the operating budget; all remaining funds will be used as the Giving Circle members direct
- all are invited—parents, teachers, staff, community members, associates, businesses, friends, and family—please spread the word
- all gifts are tax-deductible
- any proposal that is in line with the school’s mission and long-range plans will be considered
- donors giving $500 or more will be recognized as Cornerstone Members
- you can donate all at once, or set up monthly installments
How did we come up with this unusual program?
The Giving Circle process follows the Shared Gifting model developed by the Rudolf Steiner Social Finance group. Learn more about Shared Gifting here, by reading about last year’s event, proposals and results. The process is inspiring, informative and builds a community of collective action and shared trust.
Become a part of the collaborative spirit of giving at DVWS by making a gift or pledge by Friday, January 12th.
To make a gift or a pledge, choose the option that works best for you. Every gift is appreciated!
- Make an immediate gift online via PayPal Giving Fund. (NO FEES) Use this option to make an immediate gift and pay in full via your Paypal account, credit card, or debit card. This is a quick, convenient, and fee-free service for not-for-profit organizations.
- Make a gift via monthly installments. Use this option to set up 12 automatic monthly payments using your Paypal account, credit card, or debit card.
- Complete an online pledge form. Use this option to pledge now & pay later (by January 12th)!
- Fill out a pledge card and return it to the school office. Print your own or get one from the school office. Use this option to pledge now & pay later (by January 12th)!